1. cancellation conditions If the tenant cancels the contract before the start of the rental period without naming a new tenant who will enter into the contract under the same conditions, the following pro rata rents are to be paid as compensation, taking into account the expenses saved, provided that it is not possible to rent the property to another tenant:
Cancellation up to three months before the start of the rental period free of charge.
Cancellation up to two months before the start of the rental period 50% of the confirmed offer price.
Cancellation up to one month before the beginning of the rental period 100 % of the confirmed offer price.
Decisive for the calculation of the cancellation periods is the same monthly date as the beginning of the rental period, calculated one or two months back. Nevertheless, the lessor shall endeavor to rent the rental object to another party. The tenant can always prove a lesser damage. If the tenant cancels the stay prematurely, he remains obliged to pay the full rental price. Cancellation or termination can only be made in writing. The date of receipt of the declaration by the lessor is decisive.
2. liability/business liability The lessee is obliged to take out a liability/business liability insurance policy before the start of the rental period, which covers the intended risk of use to the full amount. The Lessee warrants that it has such insurance. Upon request, proof of such insurance shall be provided to the lessor no later than the commencement of the rental period.
3. joint use/opening hours/maximum daily rental period The Lessee is entitled to joint use of the following facilities during the rental period within the framework of the opening hours of the building: Restrooms, access hallways to reach the Leased Premises. The normal opening hours of the building are from 8.00h – 18.00h daily. The agreed daily rental price refers to a maximum period of use of 10 hours within these opening hours. A longer period of use must be agreed upon. In any case, the use ends at 24.00h. In the event of use for more than 10 hours, costs amounting to 10% of the agreed gross daily rate (excluding special services) shall be incurred for each additional hour.
4. Liability and obligations of the lessee during the rental period: The rental object including the furnishings and other objects in it are to be treated with care. The renter has to urge the persons accompanying and/or visiting him to be careful. The lessee is liable for culpable damage to the rental object, the furniture or other objects in the rental object by him or persons accompanying him.
The lessee/organizer shall name a responsible manager of the event to the lessor. This person must have familiarized himself with the premises and their facilities before the start of the event. For this reason, he/she shall be instructed in the premises and their facilities by the lessor or a person authorized by the lessor and shall confirm this in writing at the lessor’s request prior to the start of the event. The event manager is responsible for the safety of the event and compliance with the regulations. He must be present during the entire event, during set-up and dismantling, and during any rehearsals.
Upon taking possession of the rental object, the renter must satisfy himself that it is in perfect working order and condition. The rental object shall be deemed to have been taken over in perfect condition, insofar as any defects are not expressly notified at the time of handover.
5. permits Insofar as permits are required for the events or notification obligations exist, these shall be obtained or fulfilled by the lessee.
6. subletting The right to use the rented premises shall be vested exclusively in the lessee. Subletting or other transfer to third parties is not permitted.
7. catering Exclusive tenants / operators of the catering in the Black Forest Studios, Kirchzarten, are the catering partners of the landlord approved for this purpose. Other catering partners are excluded or must be expressly approved by the landlord under special agreement.
8. Final provisions, severability clause Any amendment or supplement to the contract must be in writing. This also applies to the amendment of this written form clause. Should individual provisions of this contract be invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after conclusion of the contract, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision whose effect comes as close as possible to the economic objective pursued by the contracting parties with the invalid or unenforceable provision. The place of jurisdiction is Freiburg im Breisgau. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany if the Lessee is not domiciled here.
Ruf uns an oder schreib uns unter:
Give us a call or mail us at: